Install Cydia for iOS 7.1.0 to 7.1.2 – Pangu 7 Guides
Pangu is the best cydia installer for iOS 7.1.0,7.1.1 and 7.1.2 support iDevices ,But evasi0n7 is the first jailbreak tool for iOS 7 but this will be done very easily than evasi0n7 and it is made of click to jailbreak pattern .However if you remove jailbreak or disable jailbreak ,you just resart or reboot your iDevice .
This is a untethered jailbreak tool which is available for windows and Mac OX and also this is recommended by iH8sn0w who is introduced the most popular jailbreaks tools P0sixspwn / Sn0wbreeze and iFaith
Pangu support iDevices
- iPad2 ,iPad3, iPad4, iPad Air , iPad mini, iPad mini2
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C , iPhone 5S
- iPod toucg 5G
Pangu Installation method
- Pangu 1.2.1 download (this tool is free )
- Install Latest version of iTune for take a back up of iDevice before jailbreak
- After confirm the back up ,connect iDevice to PC via USB
- If the connection between iDevice and PC is acceptable,
- Run Pangu
- Pangu able to install 25pp apps
- When the jailbreak is completed ,you can disconnect the iDevice and You will find Cydia icon to appear on last page of the spring board.
Error occurs while using Pangu
- Struck while pangu run
- Try again jailbreaks process.
- May occur some error messages
- Please ignore and carry on jailbreaks process.