Pangu 9 can use for jailbreak iOS 9 devices. You can use Pangu 9 to install Cydia successfully to iPhone, iPad and iPod. Jailbreak (Cydia installation) procedure depend on your jailbreak software. We can recommend to Cydia installer for further information.
Jailbreak & Cydia install with Pangu 9 – Support iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
Pangu team has given power to wireless security jailbreak with Pangu 9. This update version support iOS 9.0 , 9.0.1, 9.0.2 running iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. We thought you will so satisfied with this Pangu 9 release. We like to give all instructions for Pangu 9 users to install Cydia for their devices.
Pangu 9 this moment support iOS versions
- iOS 9.0.0
- iOS 9.0.1
- iOS 9.0.2
Pangu 9 users – Important instructions
- Your device backup is important, Please use iTunes for backup your data
- Device turn into “Airplane mode”, Deactivate Passcode, Deactivate “Find My iPhone”,
- Please temporary disable Anti Virus programs run in your PC.
- Install latest iTunes versions and close iTunes related apps before run Pangu 9
Note – Pangu latest version fixed identified bugs by Pangu team. So download V 1.2.0 (Windows) to avoid errors with Jailbreak process.
How to use Pangu 9 for Jailbreak your device
- Use above download link to download latest Pangu 9 version
- Connect your device, Execute application by right clicking and select Run as Administrator
- Click “Start” button, Click “Already Backup” to contunue jailbreak process. Pangu 9 will ask to enable Air Plane mode, So please touch with Pangu until successful message
- Unlock device and tap Pangu icon in your device home
- Click “Accept” and “OK” to access photo library in your device
- Device will be reboot and “Jailbreak completed” message will display in your home screen
Click here to more information for Cydia installation – Support any device
This is end of Cydia installation with Pangu 9, Good luck and any feel many valuable apps features with Cydia.