Jailbreak will give customize your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch using variety of apps and methods. Are you iOS 9.0 to 9.1.0 running user ? Yes, Follow these methods to jailbreak your device less than ten minutes of time.
You can use Pangu 9 latest version for jailbreak your device and install Cydia application. We like to give all necessary information as follows.
Pangu 9 direct download links
Windows Users – Click Here
MAC Users – Click Here
Pangu 9 support iOS versions
iOS 9.0.0, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.1.0
Pangu 9 support iOS Devices
- iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S
- iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2
- iPod Touch 6 Gen
Instructions for Pangu 9 Jailbreak users
Follow these instructions before jailbreak your device with Pangu 9 tool. These steps will help to increase your success rate with jailbreak. “Jailbreak” will take only few minutes to break iOS and inject Cydia application.
- Pangu team strongly suggest to backup device before use jailbreak tool.
- Please switch your device to Air Plane mode, Disable find my iPhone (Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone), Disable Passcode (Setttings > Passcode)
- If you upgrade device with OTA, this will cause errors with Pangu. So do not upgrade with OTA. Better to download firmware and restore your device to iOS 9.0 to 9.1.
- Download and install latest iTunes if your with old iTunes version.
- Do not worry with “Disk is almost full” error message. This will cause some files installation to your device.
How to use Pangu 9 to jailbreak your device
- Download tool using above link. Connect your device to computer.
- Then execute program as Administrator mode (Right Click and Select Admin mode). Mac users right click and select “Open”.
- Click “Start” to commence jailbreak process. Click “Already Backup” to continue jailbreak.
- Your device will reboot and Pangu 9 will ask to enable “Air Plane Mode”.
- Pangu app will appear in your home screen. Tap “Pangu” in your device. Then tap Accept > OK to access photo library.
- Device will be reboot and Jailbreak completed message will appear in your computer.
Now you have successfully jailbroken iOS 9.0 – 9.1.0 device with Pangu 9 application. Tap Cydia icon in your device, Now you can touch with Cydia features with Jailbreak.
“Jailbreak Failed” – Support
- Switch to “Air Plane Mode” and try again.
- Better to reboot your device & Restart computer. Execute Pangu 9 again.
- Please use Restore function in Pangu software to restore your device.
- Please disable Anti Virus Software in your computer.