This is the iOS 8 jailbreak wizard for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch users. Your device is running one of the iOS 8 version, then you are able to get jailbreak for your device using this wizard. Just follow this article to jailbreak your device by the most compatible iOS 8 jailbreak software download.Apple was released iOS 8 on September 17, 2014 and followed iOS 8.0.1, 8.0.2, 8.1, 8.1.1, 8.1.2, 8.1.3, 8.2, 8.4 & finally 8.4.1. Pangu was the team which released jailbreak for iOS 8 versions initially. After that TaiG & PP jailbreak teams were released their tools for jailbreak iOS 8. Now you can jailbreak all iOS 8 devices using above mention tools except iOS 8.4.1.
iOS 8 jailbreak support devices
These are the iOS devices which supports to iOS 8 jailbreak. If your device is in the bellow list, follow us to jailbreak & Cydia download for your device.
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus
- iPod Touch (5th generation), iPod Touch (6th generation)
- iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), iPad (4th generation), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro
- iPad Mini (1st generation), iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4
Also jailbreak compatible with the following iOS 8 versions,
- iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.4
Download jailbreak compatible for the device. Please select your iOS version to proceed..
iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1 (Pangu jailbreak)
iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.4 (TaiG jailbreak)
iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.4 (PP jailbreak)
jailbreak instructions for iOS 8 users
- Requirements – 1. iOS 8 – 8.4 version running iPhone, iPad or iPod. 2. A computer (Mac/Windows). 3. USB lightning cable
- Preparation – 1. Back-up your device with iTunes. 2. Turn Off “Touch ID & Passcode”. 3. Put in to your device “Airplane Mode”. 4. Turn Off “Find My iPhone”
- Windows users must install latest version of iTunes on PC
- You should have to download & run iOS 8 jailbreak software on your compute. You are not allow to download & install jailbreak software on your iOS device.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to the computer via USB cable
- Follow instructions are give by the jailbreak software